Sunday 17 July 2011

::Course/Learning Management System::

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


Moving on my life with a lot of assignments really tens me out,  but Allah always makes it easy for me. my utmost gratitude to HIM. well, the rest I hope that everything is just fine. This is actually the reflection for week two, the C/LMS.....so what is that? 

course/learning management system, C/LMS? 


the best definition would be it provides an instructor with a set of tools and a framework that allows the relatively easy creation of online courses content and the subsequently teaching and management of the course including various interactions with students taking the course. 

Well, from the reading that I've done, seems to me that C/LMS is more on the on-line learning, in which the internet is fully used to accommodate the teaching and learning environment. there are reasons of why we are using C/LMS. one of them are to save time. in course management system, students and teachers are able to communicate out of the classroom. . It may have the administrative system similar to the one that we practise; only the difference is it is carried out by online. Furthermore, it reduces Class time spent on administrative through Roster, Site Member Photos, Sectioning, E-mail, Grade Center, Web Appointment Scheduling System and etc. 
Attempting to say that every and each single thing in the world has its pros and cons, I would like to say that the same thing goes to Course/Learning Management System. In spite of that,I beleive that C/LMS could be the best example of e-learning. For educational purposes, it may stand in the front line..

Though my partner and I is quite far left behind in the progression of the task given, well, we're boosting up our speed to keep up with other's pace. two assignments in a week is pretty tough actually, for one single subject. So,my deepest apology to our coordinator and lecturer for the late completion of the tasks.
I think that that's all for now, catch you later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment